SENIOR PROPERTY AGENT – CITY OF AUSTIN (2 POSITIONS)
The City of Austin is now accepting applications for two Property Agent Senior positions. These positions will be responsible for the sale of City-owned property and/or commercial leasing and property management in the Special Projects, Leasing and Property Management area in the Office of Real Estate Services.
The Property Agent Senior job description is available HERE.
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job, plus four (4) years of experience in a related field to real estate activities such as buying, selling, mortgage lending, commercial banking/commercial real estate, property management, real estate paralegal experience, or title conveyance.
- Experience may substitute for education up to four (4) years.
- Experience working with local, state, and/or federal government in a real estate capacity.
- Experience negotiating lease terms and/or sales contracts.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting real estate leasing documents and/or sales contracts.
- Experience communicating complex terms or issues to a diverse range of stakeholders including but not limited to Executive Management, Directors, Boards, Commissions, public groups, and property owners.
- Experience creating complex reports with MS Excel.
Those interested in applying may do so on eCareer at: : https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/63344/print_preview .
Posting dates: Opens October 31, 2017 and closes November 15, 2017.
LOCHNER is looking to hire a Utility Coordinator that can be located in Tyler, Austin, or Houston.
- Measures, coordinates and calculates payments such as betterment ratios, eligibility percentages, supplements, market value comparisons and relocation costs.
- Meets with utility representatives to explain the utility accommodation policy and relocation and reimbursement processes, negotiate, answer questions and to resolve problems.
- Monitors the installation/removal, adjustment or relocation of utilities.
- Performs legal and technical review analysis of schematics, utility adjustment plans and cost estimates, maps, surveys, field notes, property descriptions, titles and deeds.
- Prepares utility adjustment assembly folder to include all pertinent data and handout materials; prepares report for approval.
- Reviews agreements, plans, specifications and billings submitted by the utility companies.
- Familiar with TxDOT Utility Accommodation Manual.
- Familiar with standard procedures relative to utility planning, construction and engineering fundamentals.
- Right of way policies, procedures and terminology.
- Principles of utility coordination and associated terminology.
- Responsible for legal property descriptions.
- Maintains effective working relationships with individuals and groups.
- Reads and interprets applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps.
- Basic mathematical fundamentals.
- Prepares and maintains records, files and reports.
If interested, please submit resumes and cover letter online at: http://www.hwlochner.com/career.html
Texas Department of Transportation
Texas Department of Transportation has various job openings. Click here to view job postings!