LOCHNER is looking to hire a Utility Coordinator that can be located in Tyler, Austin, or Houston.
- Measures, coordinates and calculates payments such as betterment ratios, eligibility percentages, supplements, market value comparisons and relocation costs.
- Meets with utility representatives to explain the utility accommodation policy and relocation and reimbursement processes, negotiate, answer questions and to resolve problems.
- Monitors the installation/removal, adjustment or relocation of utilities.
- Performs legal and technical review analysis of schematics, utility adjustment plans and cost estimates, maps, surveys, field notes, property descriptions, titles and deeds.
- Prepares utility adjustment assembly folder to include all pertinent data and handout materials; prepares report for approval.
- Reviews agreements, plans, specifications and billings submitted by the utility companies.
- Familiar with TxDOT Utility Accommodation Manual.
- Familiar with standard procedures relative to utility planning, construction and engineering fundamentals.
- Right of way policies, procedures and terminology.
- Principles of utility coordination and associated terminology.
- Responsible for legal property descriptions.
- Maintains effective working relationships with individuals and groups.
- Reads and interprets applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps.
- Basic mathematical fundamentals.
- Prepares and maintains records, files and reports.
If interested, please submit resumes and cover letter online at: http://www.hwlochner.com/career.html
Texas Department of Transportation
Texas Department of Transportation has various job openings. Click here to view job postings!